Jump to my articles on Decrypt
Jump to my articles on Afrotech.com
Jump to my articles on Wendy’s Whitepaper
Decrypt News Feed
- Suitors for BlockFi’s distressed assets have until February 20 to make their bids following fresh approval from the bankruptcy court.
- The rival asset manager Osprey says operators of GBTC knew it was never likely to become an ETF, but marketed it on this basis anyway.
- Alameda seeks to recover $446 million in repaid loans to the defunct digital asset manager Voyager Digital.
- Digital assets on the Bitcoin blockchain are a perennial goal, but some of Bitcoin’s biggest backers don’t like the idea.
- After abandoning proposed license changes, the Dungeons & Dragons campaign against Web3 has apparently reached its end.